This Cookies Policy describes the way in which cookies are used on our website and how you can enable or disable cookies. In particular, it covers the following:
What is a cookie?
- Types of cookies:
- Essential cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Third party cookies
- What happens if I don't allow cookies?
- How do I disable/enable cookies?
- How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
What is a cookie?
Types of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services available from this website.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may also be used to actually provide the services you have requested (e.g. watching a video). These cookies cannot tell us how you move around other websites, just this website.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies (i.e. cookies that we do not place on your device)
When you visit this website, some cookies will not be placed by us but will be placed by third parties. For example, if you click on a third party's advertisement that appears on the website (i.e. that is advertising a product that is not sold by us), that third party may place cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties but we do not place the cookies. We would therefore suggest that you look at those third parties' websites for more information about the cookies they place and how you can manage them.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile ("device"), your experience on the website may be limited, for instance, you may not be able to browse fully.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.